quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2011

Alone

Alone

Alone
Alone

Tonight is raining from my eyes
I can’t see if you really stay here
I listen your voice way
And not understand what you say
It’s like an illusion from my mind
Just a heart wish or desire?

Alone
Alone
I can’t keep alone
Alone
So pain
So suffer
So lowliness
Without you don’t have sun or moon
Make me feel alone

My single bed is so cold
My skin is frozen without your touch
The heart stop and soul brakes
I call for your name, just miss murder hear
She is with me, she’s make me feel dead

Alone
Alone
I can’t keep alone
Alone
So pain
So suffer
So lowliness
Without you don’t have sun or moon
Make me feel alone

All I need is you coming back
All I want is some love
Give me some shine like sun
Give me peace like moon
Give me life like just you can do
Don’t make me fell more…

Alone
Alone
I can’t keep alone
Alone
So pain
So suffer
So lowliness
Without you don’t have sun or moon
Make me feel alone

Alone
Alone
I can’t keep alone
Alone
So pain
So suffer
So lowliness
Without you don’t have sun or moon
Make me feel alone

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário